Unusual Rome - Rome Private Driving Tour
You have spent time in the city of Rome and you have seen already the major highlights. Rome is not only about the Colosseum and Vatican, but it can offer much more. On this kind of private driving tour, we will show you all the hidden corners of the city, or the area that you had no time to see on a first visit. In full comfort, reducing the walking to the minimum, your English Speaking driver will illustrate all the "4th day" sites of the city. From Piazza Navona, to the Church of St Peter in Chain, from the Janiculum Hill, to the Key Hotel. Just sit back and enjoy!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- English Speaking driver
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour (your party and your English Speaking driver only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Navona
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees, should you decide to enter the Catacombs (8 euro per person) or other
- Food and drinks
- Your English Speaking driver will pick you up from your accommodation in Rome at 08.00 am or from the airport on arrival.
The tour lasts about 7 hours and in this time, you will see more than expected.
On a standard tour you will be able to cover:
• Piazza Navona,
• Piazza del Popolo,
• Piazza Campo' de Fiori,
• the Appian Way,
• the Catacomb area,
• ST Peter's in Chains,
• the key Hole,
• the Janiculum hilland more if time allows. Of course we can include whatever our clients have in mind. As you meet your English Speaking driver in the morning, you will surely go through an itinerary recap together and decide how to proceed at best.
After pick up your English Speaking driver will lead you from place to place, explain all the sites to you and assist you with anything you may need. He will explain the site to you, you will visit it on your own, you will meet with him again and off to the next site.
Throughout the day, we suggest a break for lunch. You will talk to your driver and see what option you would want to go for.
At the end of the tour, the driver will lead you back to your hotel, or drop you off whereever you want in the city, should you decide to continue to explore the city on your own.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up directly at your accommodation or at the airport on arrival Airports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- shoulders and knees covered should we enter churches
- if we decide to see the Catacombs, tickets to be paid on site for 8 euro per person
- should you want to see other particular sites that require an entrance fee, you will pay them on site
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- These are surely less crowded area... So it would be completely safe to tour around
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.