Unspoiled nature of Lake Skadar - Private Montenegro Tours
Natural beauty of Lake Skadar is something that makes it one of the top destinations to visit in Europe. It is the largest lake in the Balkan Peninsula. This wildlife hot spot is one of the largest bird reserves in Europe, home to 270 species of birds like the last pelicans in Europe, seagulls, and herons. Where you find birds, you also find fish. Lake Skadar is abundant in fish, especially carp, bleak, and eel. It is also rich in culture as it has been inhabited for centuries as depicted by the stone ruins all around it!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide
- Drive in a standard sedan vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Boat ride and sightseeing over Lake Skadar (1 hour and 30 minutes)
- Entrance fee to national park lake Skadar
- Snacks and beverages during the boat ride (donuts, wine, rakija brandy, juices, water)
What's excluded :
- Drinks and snacks that you buy during the tour, visits to restaurants and bars.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skadar Lake National Park, Skadar Lake National Park, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality
You will enjoy the most beautiful scenery, and learn about Lake Skadar’s value as the great natural and cultural resort of Montenegro. If we are lucky we will enjoy the bird watching of some rare species that are common to the lake, or even take a swim if the weather conditions allow. For refreshments, our host on the boat will serve us with delicious homemade donuts and drinks (wine, rakija-brandy and juices).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Virpazar, Virpazar, Bar Municipality
Short walk through this small fishing village with possible visit to Besac fortress or short stop for cup of coffee
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Rijeka Crnojevica, Rijeka Crnojevica, Cetinje
We will take a short break at this old fishing town. This town is famed in Montenegrin history as one of the medieval capitals and important places and known today as one of the most favorite holiday places of Montenegrin’s.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pavlova Strana Viewpoint, Sindon, Cetinje Montenegro
You will now be driven to the Pavlova side for a photo break – one of the most famous viewpoints at Lake Skadar and in whole of Montenegro, also listed in well-read travel and destinations magazines as one of the most spectacular views of the world.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Kotor Port
- Port of Bar
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.