Unseen India ( Village Tour) In Near Agra
Many tourists come to India but they do not know what kind of Indian villages are and what is the culture of Indian villages.
Travelers can enjoy more delicious food cooked in barbecue, litti chokha, tractor rides, tube well and interact with villagers and many other activities.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Travelers will interact with villagers and do some fun activities like Tractor ride or bullock cart ride,they will have traditional lunch Litti Chokha and Tube well
• Litti Chokha - It's a very famous Indian dish cooked in barbecue.
Departure Point :Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Our guides are carrying the holdings of my tour company Airports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.