Unique Terra-Cotta Army and City Day Tour
Our tour is focus on giving our customers the great posibility of exploring this city. We like to show our customers the authentic local food and try our best to satisfy all your needs. With us, you will have the unforgettable memory here.We think only in this way, we can make great effort to the tourists. The tour we provide for you are all private and tailor-made. The price are very competitive meanwhile the quality of the tour are totally enjoyable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Small Goose Pagoda
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Our story will begin with The Eighth Wonder of the world: Terra-cotta Army museum, one of the most significant archaeological excavation of the 20th Century, to see the life-sized defending army of the first emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang. Definitely will be a highlight of the tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Small Goose Pagoda, No.72 Youyi Road, Beilin District, Xi'an 710068 China
The Pagoda was constructed in the period 707 to 709AD, though it acquired its present name only after its large neighbour to the southeast became known as the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Its function was also to house Buddhist sutras. You can also join a tradional calligraphy lesson here to know more about Chinese culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
A local food market where our guide will take you to explore the real authentic Chinese food.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredWe will pick you up at your hotel in downtown Xi'an. Please leave your hotel details including hotel name, address, phone number when booking for the tour guide to pick you up from the right place.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.