Unique Food City Tour
We will start our journey in the historical heart of the city, moving to an unique museum with a splendid view over Bratislava landmarks. Focus is on wide sampling of traditional Slovak cuisine in fusion with street food of the modern start-ups. All restaurants are hand-picked with superb food quality and authentic with stories to tell. We chose those who support local farmers, regional wine producers and organic farms. My guest will be able to indulge in beer tasting, wine, cool non-alcoholic drink, national food, cheeses variety, freshly baked specialty bread, street food surprise and sweet delight. With a small gift for a nice memory.
The entire journey is filled with lots of unknown curiosity facts about culture, culinary, history and traditions with insider tips, passing by cool shops with unique products.
It is an exciting way how to fall in love with the city and experience taste of Slovakia.
ALSO AVAILABLE: NIGHT PARTY TOUR (partying with style) and Panoramic flights
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Food is so plentiful that it covers lunch and dinner, drinks and sweets included
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava City Museum (Mestske Muzeum)
What's excluded :
- Any drinks ordered besides the provided on the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bratislava City Museum (Mestske Muzeum), Radnicna ul 1, Bratislava 815 18 Slovakia
It is a pleasant walk through the city with the focus on Slovak food and original culinary delicacies. Stops are mainly restaurants or street food venues, however one (or two) special museum visit is included in the tour. I prefer to provide you a surprise factor.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel, Bratislava, Hviezdoslavovo námestie 3, 811 02 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Return Detail :Námestie SNP, Bratislava, Slovakia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.