Unique Coffee Immersion by Oro Molido
We are a team of Coffee-lovers involved with the whole process of creating this mystical drink. For three generations our family has been producing high quality coffee and exporting it to many countries. Now we have the opportunity to share all our knowledge with everyone visiting Colombia and do what we love at the same time. We are growers, farmers and baristas with many years of experience!
Our deep coffee immersion takes place in Hacienda La Sierra, a beautiful coffee farm pretty close to Medellin. We have been growing Premium coffee in this land for three generations so you will find a lot of history in every corner. The Hacienda is filled with coffee crops, natural springs and paths through the mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - A delicious lunch made with local ingredients and recipes from our grandmothers. A unique touch of colombian soul to fill you up with love!
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee Tasting with our Expert Barista
- Bottled water
- Premium Coffee Bag
What's excluded :
We'll pick you up in your hotel or accommodation at 8 AM (9 AM if you don't like to wake up early :) and take you to Hacienda La Sierra, our family-owned Coffee Farm, just a 90-minutes drive from Medellín. After you arrive you will have a brief intro to discover the story about this amazing place and the people who live in it. Then we'll take a hike through beautiful coffee crops and meet the real protagonists of this experience. You'll have the opportunity to help plant a new generation of baby trees and even harvest some coffee-cherries by hand, as it has been done for decades by colombian farmers. We'll visit different settings of the Hacienda involved with Premium Coffee production, like drying and storage areas. We want to show you all the hardwork it takes to create a delicious cup of coffee and the huge amounts of love we put in the whole process. With all this knowledge you'll face the Tasting part with a new perspective! Our Chief Barista will guide you through the different flavors and great complexity of our coffee. Finally you'll have an amazing lunch made from local ingredients and ancestral recipes. This will allow you to taste a part of the Colombian Soul!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at your accommodation and return you safetly after the experience.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.