Unicorn Macaron Baking Workshop & Lunch with Champagne
Have a bewitchingly good time with the fairies at Black Fairy Coffee! In this workshop, experience hands-on baking and get creative decorating your own unicorn macarons, facilitated by our professional baker. Learn basic baking techniques and craft unique macarons inspired by Asian flavours such as gula melaka. No prior baking experience required.
Enjoy Black Fairy Coffee's hearty set lunch after the baking activity for a sweet, memorable experience with your family and friends!
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Let your favourite fairy tale begin as you work in pairs to make and decorate unicorn macarons and get to know new friends! For a uniquely local twist, these macarons are infused with gula melaka, a deep and earthy palm sugar made from the sap of flower buds from coconut trees. Originating in the state of Malacca, Malaysia, gula melaka is an unrefined sugar with a naturally low glycemic index (GI) compared to other sugars, and is the sweetener of choice in many Southeast Asian desserts.
At the end of the baking experience, enjoy a specially curated set lunch inclusive of main course, soup, dessert and coffee/tea, customised to the theme of the baking workshop. A perfect activity for family bonding, group gatherings, team-building and more.
- Complimentary glass of champagne for each participating adult
- Kids meal for children up to 12 years old
- Youths from 13-20 years old will be entitled to the full 3-course meal, with no alcohol
- Minimum of 4 participants for workshop to commence
- Children 12 years and below must be accompanied by an adult
Departure Point :Black Fairy Coffee, 131 Tyrwhitt Rd, Singapore 207553
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.