Unforgettable Tuscan Wine tasting: discovering Chianti
Discovering Chianti is a unique and delicious experience, especially if done with an expert.
By taking part to this tour, you will travel thought breathtaking Tuscan landscapes, enjoying the typical hills and vineyards.
You will visit a small local family winery, where you will have the chance to learn about production processes, visit the cellars and taste their wines, paired with traditional Tuscan appetizers and extravirgin olive oil.
The itinerary will then lead to you to Montefioralle, a Medieval village nestled in the hearth of Chianti.
After this visit, we will arrive in Greve in Chianti and admire its unique square. This is the capital of Chianti Classico wine area.
We will visit the historical butcher shop where you will be overwhelmed by taste, while sampling their products.
As a conclusion, you will enjoy an Italian Aperitivo on a spectacular terrace, before being back to Florence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montefioralle, Montefioralle, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
In Montefioralle, you’ll have the impression to be inside a movie, thanks to the rolling hills around it and the extremely narrow streets that create a magical atmosphere. You will visit a small local winery with plenty of new memories waiting to be made.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Greve in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
The Chianti Classico Capital, home of one of the most unique piazza in the world. You will have a nice wine experience in an historical butcher, tasting his specialities and good wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
In front of the National Library
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.