Unforgettable Tanzania Safari And Zanzibar Beach
1. We offer the best Safari Experience in Tanzania – we are known for our good services.
2. Unlimited Mileage – we offer you unlimited mileage during game drive.
3. Our Safari Vehicle and professional guides - Safari vehicle is a 4x4 Land Rover or Toyota Land Cruisers with pop-up roof, binoculars, fridge, inverter, complimentary drinks and water on the jeep and professional guide who will be with you all the time. You can also experience early morning game drive.
4. Tailor Made Safaris – we design tours according to customer preferences.
5. Value for money: with our competitive prices you get the best value for money.
6. Meal Plan - Traveling with us you get full board with some picnic lunches, mineral water and complimentary drinks.
7. AMREF Flying Doctors insurance for air medical evacuation service (500 Km radius) is included.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide English speaker
- Safari 4x4 jeep Land Rover or Toyota Land Cruiser
- Single entry parks fees valid 24 h
- Full board (unless indicated differently)
- AMREF Flying Doctors insurance for air medical evacuation service (500 Km radius).
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- International flights
- Drinks at hotels/lodges/tented camps
- “Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax” to be paid direct by the guest to the hotel in Zanzibar.
- Laundry service
- Tipping and personal expenses
- All what is not explicitly included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
Tarangire is the river crossing Tarangire National Park, the park is famous for big herds of elephants, the huge baobab trees and the high number of predators. There is a lot to see and explore here.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Arusha Region
Lake Manyara National Park is famous for biodiversity, the park includes different environments: the lake, the forest and the plain. The lions climb the trees because they don't like wet soil due to underground springs. Rich in primates, birds and big mammals.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Crater is a must-see while on safari in Tanzania for its high density of wild animals. The Ngorongoro Conservation Area is a conservation project where the Maasai and their livestock live together with wild animals.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Serengeti National Park, Serengeti National Park
Serengeti Park is the most famous park of all Africa, more than 15,000 squared kilometers of savannah full of lions, leopards, cheetahs, giraffes, elephants and many other wild animals.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
Zanzibar is the most popular beach destination in Tanzania. Besides the sea and the beaches you can visit Stone Town, the spice plantations, snorkeling, diving and canoeing.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Mount Kilimanjaro, Mt Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick Customers from other points suggestedAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.