Unforgettable Alicante Small Group Tour
We provide a real pespective of Alicante from our local tour guides, we offer a great experience at the Santa Barbara castle: amazing views while you sip one of the best wines of Alicante.
• Mingle with the locals in their neighbourhood
• Immerse yourself in the buzz of street life and listen to stories of the past and everyday life of Alicante
• This Alicante walking tour is a great orientation for first-time visitors,
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - one glass of wine, soft drink or water per person
- An elevator ticket to go the cooffe shop locate in Santa Barbara castle terrace.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Explanada de Espana, Paseo de la explanada Puerta del Mar hasta el Parque de Canalejas, Alicante Spain
Take a walk at the Explanade de Espana, and be dazzled by more than 6 million ceramic tiles on the promenade floor. Get amazed by the Spanish Boulevard on the seaside.
Admire the Baroque façade of the Town Hall and the modernist Casa Carbonell, one of the city’s most striking buildings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castillo de Santa Barbara, 03002 Alicante Spain
Take the lift up to the fortifications of Santa Bárbara Castle, located on the strategic mountain of Benacantil. Get panoramic views of the city and its bay as you sip a glass of wine from Alicante
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: San Nicolas de Bari Procathedral, Plaza Abad Penalva 1, 03002 Alicante Spain
Next, walk down to the quaint old quarter of the Barrio de Santa Cruz and discover quiet streets of colorful buildings. Experience a typically Mediterranean way of life before going to the 17th-century Co-cathedral of Saint Nicholas of Bari, built on the remains of a mosque.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Barrio Santa Cruz, Alicante Spain
Along the way, see some of the city's most emblematic buildings and historical areas, and get a feel for the real vibe of Alicante and its citizens.
Pass By: Mercado Central, Avda Alfonso El Sabio 8, 03004 Alicante Spain
Alicante Central Market is a feast for the senses, a mixture of movement, smells, tastes and sounds difficult to forget. It is worth this visit even if to only admire the architecture of the building and meet the daily life of the people of Alicante.
Departure Point :Casa Carbonell, Passeig Esplanada d'Espanya, 1, 03002 Alacant, Alicante, Spain
Return Detail :Plaza 25 de Mayo, 03004 Alicante (Alacant), Alicante, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.