UNESCO World Heritage of Penang - Private Tour
Georgetown is the city of Penang where is famous for its heritage and culture. Join this private tour today as we will bring you for a tour through Harmony Street, a street where you will find places of worshiping of several religions and the famous Art Street with beautiful wall paintings. Furthermore, you will be experiencing a ride on a trishaw as we bring you to Fort Cornwallis for a photo stop session. Still missing something? The private guide shall walk you through the past and get to know the history of Penang by visiting Penang Time Tunnel before stopping by local products outlet. Book this tour now!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Private tour
- Hotel / Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- There are 5 places to visit for this private tour on Penang Island. The tour will take approximately 4 hours to complete with private guide service. All transports and entrance fees are included in this tour. Below is the itinerary:-
1) Pick up at hotel (Any Hotel/ Location in Penang Island)
2) Pass by Harmony Street, Little India & China Town.
3) Walk around to see and experience Heritage Site and famous “Art Street”. Witness yourself with these certain old walls within our dear capital have gained a new lease of life with those beautiful wall paints.
4) Experience Trishaw ride and Photo stop at Fort Cornwallis - built in 1808. Fort Cornwallis also marks the spot where Sir Francis Light first landed on this island.
5) Visit Penang Time Tunnel – The History Museum, Travel Through Time, Back To Penang 400 Years Ago
6) Visit Local product outlet.
Departure Point :Tour departs from Penang Hotels / Swettenham Pier Cruise Terminal / Sungai Nibong Bus Terminal (Penang Island Only).
Return Detail :Tour concludes at approximately 1:00pm (For Morning Tour) or 5:00 pm (For Afternoon Tour), with drop-off at your earlier pick-up venue.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.