UNESCO Grand Bassam-Francais/English-fascinating tour - day of your choice!
Meet us in Grand Bassam (en FRANCAIS ou ANGLAIS) at the National Museum of Costume (google maps name in English or Musee National du Costume en francais) at 9am. We will walk or drive (if you have a car) through the unique, French colonial buildings. We can add the option to go to delicious restaurant on the ocean; cost of the meal is not included.
We'll see the mural documenting the story of the women who marched for a cause and won! We will learn about the usage of each colonial building, monuments to the colonists who died of yellow fever, and much more. We'll visit 3 chic and cool artisan workshops: local artwork, excellent wood and brass carvings, stunning pottery.
If you would like to be picked up, please book this walking tour on TripAdvisor, contact me, and we'll work out a price and vehicle.
Cruise passengers - reserve with us for a private tour, transportation to and from port, for a special price!
Contactez-moi pour une visite de Grand Bassam en francais!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We will have lunch at a beautiful seaside restaurant!
- Entry/Admission - Musee National des Costumes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee National des Costumes, Boulevard Treich-Laplene, Grand Bassam Ivory Coast
We'll discover the history of several colonial buildings in unique Grand Bassam!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Grand-Bassam, Côte d'Ivoire
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Our tours are outdoors so it's COVID-friendly - come help us rebuild this company which really suffered during the pandemic. Thank you!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.