Underwater Explorations of Phi Phi Islands
Phi Phi Islands are bucket list material for all those wanting to see the magic of the underwater world when traveling to Thailand. A full day seeing marine life like one may never see anywhere else, suited for both beginning and advanced scuba divers.
• Scuba dive at one of the country’s most stunning sites
• Guided by professional, certified instructors
• An excellent outing for beginner and advanced divers
• See the beauty of Phi Phithrough 3 dives
• Return transfer from selected Phuket beaches is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A full day tour with professional English-speaking scuba diving instructors
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
- 3 dives at Phi Phi Islands with instructor
- Use of tanks and weight for 3 dives
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Snacks, drinks and /or refreshments during the tour
- Lunch on board is included (food only)
- Use of life jacket, snorkelling equipment during the tour
What's excluded :
- National Park entrance fees for visits
- Other dive equipment such as fins,mask,BCD,wetsuit,regulator/person.Rental fees to be paid on spot
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
On the way to Koh Phi Phi, your scuba diving instructor will brief you what you will see and experience: this diving trip is suited for all levels with an easy grade of diving to see a good variety of marine wild life. All equipment will be on board and with patience and lots of fun you will head into the water upon arrival at the dive site.
Located 48 kilometres southeast of Phuket, surrounded by crystal clear waters is the famous island cluster known as the Phi Phi Islands. The area is notorious for its staggering seascape; colossal limestone crags rising vertically from the sea, forming a mythical like geography in this pre-historic world. This provides unique dive sites that simply cannot be skipped when planning to blow some bubbles underwater. Wall dives, shallow coral gardens, all densely populated with reef fish are something you will be really looking forward to. When luck is on our side, the marine life around Koh Bida feature many sea fans, soft corals and are inhabited by large schools of colourful billfish wrasses and lunar tail groupers. Lunch will be included on board the boat. After making 3 dives, you will head back to the Phuket mainland and back to your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most hotels located in Phuket’ s main beaches such as Patong, Karon and Kata. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking diving instructors.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Phuket’s main beaches such as Patong, Karon and Kata.
- Transfers outside these areas such as Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Laguna Phuket, Nai Thon, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong, Phuket Town and beaches along the east coast including any harbour and Phuket’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate; many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of lunch.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- All our scuba diving instructors are either PADI and/or SSI certified. These are the two leading scuba diving organizations in the world. It is essential for the safety of any scuba diver not to fly within 12 hours (one day) or 18 hours (multiple days) due to the high concentration of nitrogen in the blood stream. These regulations do not apply for customers who are only snorkelling.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- The maximum depths on these dives are set for 30 meters for each dive and dive sites may change, depending on the weather conditions.
- Visits to the famous Maya Bay at Phi Phi Ley are limited to sailing into the bay only.
- Visitors are no longer allowed to go ashore and walk along the beach and the surrounding lands. This regulation is set in place until further notice.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.