Understanding of Taiwan's circular greening economic tour (including Taipei city shuttle)
I will show you what a circular economy is. This is the most important and valued environmental economic issue in the world.
Chunchi Glass is the largest recycling glass factory in Taiwan. It has been committed to recycling waste glass for more than 40 years. From glass sand on asphalt roads to glass straws, it is known as a model of Taiwan's "circular economy". Beads of sweat couldn’t stay attached to the wrinkles of the years, oozing out from the texture and rushing. In front of you, the fifteen masters who had been shunned by the ears, their cheeks were red because of the high temperature of firing the glass 1,500. It is the hope to guard the craftsmanship of hand-made glass. Want to know how to blast the glass? Would you like to try the two master craftsmen who will lead you to manually pull out your favorite glass shape? Only when you go to Chunchi Tourist Factory, you can experience it yourself. Visit the Daxi old tea factory in the afternoon, in the quiet atmosphere permeated by the fragrance of tea, and feel the ever-changing but never-repeated elegance of the past under the chain of history~
Knowing Taiwan is enough to disregard the global green economy, and take a journey of knowledge through education and fun~
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Itinerary description
- Itinerary related travel insurance
- Taipei City Pickup
- Entry/Admission - 春池綠能玻璃觀光工廠(採預約制)
- Entry/Admission - Daxi Tea Factory
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 春池綠能玻璃觀光工廠(採預約制), No. 372號, Niubu South Road, Xiangshan District, Hsinchu City, Taiwan 30091
Visit Taiwan's largest recycled glass factory to see how they have persisted in the recycling of waste glass for more than 40 years, from glass sand on asphalt roads to glass straws, known as a model of Taiwan's "circular economy." And experience the self-made glass blasting or hand-blown glass on site.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Daxi Tea Factory, No.80 Alley 732, Section 2, Fuxing Road, Xinfengli, Daxi District Alley 1, Xinfeng Vil., Daxi Dist, Daxi, Taoyuan 335 Taiwan
The old tea factory of natural agricultural law tells about the dazzling years and the history of twists and turns. Have a cup of tea to rest here and feel another sense of solidity in the green agricultural economy.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Including Taipei city transfer. The actual pick-up time and tour guide information will be emailed two days before the departure date
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At least 6 people are required to form a group. When the number of participants does not reach the minimum number of groups as stated above, an e-mail notification of cancellation of the tour will be issued before the departure date and the fee will be refunded in full.
- On the day of departure, if there is no prior contact, or if you do not attend within 15 minutes of the meeting time, it will be processed by No Show and no refund will be given.
- On the day of the itinerary, due to weather or traffic conditions, the company reserves the right to change the itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.