• Underwater sea walk experience
• Pre-departure briefing
• Boat transfer to the platform
• Qualified experienced guides
• Soft underwater shoesUnderwater Sea Walk Photo CD: For the benefit of all participants your entire experience for the Underwater Sea Walk is captured in digital photography. Pictures of your Underwater Sea Walk experience will be available on CD which will be given to you for an additional charge as soon as you have completed your Underwater Sea Walk experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Undersea walk is an opportunity for non-divers to discover the magic of the underwater world in Mauritius.
It is accessible to adult, children as from 7 years, swimmers and non swimmers. The special Aqua equipment is a clear plastic bubble allowing a unique panoramic vision and this outing offers direct contact with the undersea flora and fauna.
The undersea walk is done in groups of 6 in calm and shallow water, it is amazing to touch and feed multi-coloured coral reef fishes.
The undersea walk of 20 to 25 minutes takes place on the sandy bottom of the lagoon at average 3-metres depth. It operates from a platform moored inside the lagoon. You can wear glasses or contact lenses since your head remains dry. Before the undersea expedition, you are equipped with a designed diving helmet receiving compress air.
The Helmet diving can be organized every day throughout the year.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1 hour
- 15-20 minutes
- Minimum age: 7 years old and above
- What to bring: It is highly recommended to bring sunscreen, a towel, swimsuit and spare set of clothes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.