Underground River Tour from Sabang Area with Lunch at Sheridan
The only Underground River Tour that have lunch at the famous Sheridan Resort and Spa.
Recently hailed as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature, the Underground River located inside a national park, is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is approximately 2 hours north of the city proper. On your way to the area, be amazed at the splendid top view of Ulugan Bay, and marvel at the karst limestone mountains and elephant cave.
From Sabang wharf, a motorized boat will take you to the entrance of the national park for 20 minutes. A boardwalk winding through dense jungle thickets will lead you to the mouth of the cave. There a boatman who will also serve as your guide will show you the wonders waiting for you inside.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Audio Tour Fee
- Lunch (Sheridan)
- Boat Transfers (Pump Boat, Wharf fee)
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Permits Fees
- Underground River Tour (Seat-in coach)
- Pick up from Sabang Area hotel/resort/accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Non-compulsory Tipping
- New Environmental fee P 150/person valid for 10 days which can be used for Underground River tour, Honda Bay tour and Dos Palmas tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
Explore the subterranean river, and prepare yourself to be amazed by its beautiful rock formations, limestone landscapes, old-growth forests, and distinctive wildlife.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa, Sabang Beach, Cabayugan, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
lunch will be served at the sheridan beach resort
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited to any Hotel in sabang area
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.