Under the Rope Bridge Tour
This is a great tour for tourists who would like to have a totally unique experience whilst visiting this beautiful part of our country.
You will get the chance to kayak through and under the famous Carrick-a-Reed Rope Bridge and if you are luck you can have close encounters with basking shark, dolphins and grey seal's.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wet-suit and buoyancy aid.
What's excluded :
This is a 2 hour tour which takes you to the Rope Bridge and you can experience a sea cave along the way.
Great location for getting close to the local marine life.
• Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, 119A Whitepark Road, Ballintoy BT54 6LS Northern Ireland
Departure Point :Ballintoy Harbour, Ballycastle BT54 6NB, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.