Uncharted Escapes: Private Land Rover Safari in Rhodes North Route
Explore more on the island of Knights, “Rhodes”. Discover the mountainous northern non-touristic side of Rhodes Island from West to East far away from mass
tourism and crowded places, in the natural beauty of Rhodes mountains with the best panoramic view.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Multi-language group escort-drivers.
- Special equipped 4x4 Jeeps (7 or 9 seated) driven by multi-language group escort-drivers for every vehicle
- Coffee or Mountain Tea
- Lunch with traditional food and wine.
- Liability insurance and local taxes.
What's excluded :
- Infants are not allowed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kolimbia, Kolimbia, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Starting our day tour with pickups from Rhodes centre heading towards the east side and Kolimbia village we familiarize ourselves until we reach a traditional village for our first coffee or tea stop place for refreshments. After our morning break our adventure day starts following a German Italian war route and our professional driver-escorts in each 4x4 Jeep provide you with lots of historical information, histories and local lifestyle passing through the small villages, Monasteries, and Chapels. The hidden off-road paths in dense vegetation full of natural beauty accompanied by the hospitality and local knowledge of our escorts.
create a memorable day out in places that only a four-wheel vehicle can approach.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kritinia, Kritinia, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Continuing our day tour from east to west Rhodes we reach the small traditional village of Kritinia where our lunch stop takes place in a local tavern in the village square under Plateaus trees.
Fully refreshed we then continue our tour following an easy asphalt route back to your hotels.
Our escort drivers with the help of Safari jeeps will create a memorable day out with the best panoramic views of Northern, East, and West Rhodes with amazing photo opportunities to capture every moment, unique hospitality with a professional yet relaxed service.
Don’t forget your comfortable shoes, for example, trekking shoes or sandals, camera, sun protection, etc. During spring and autumn, we advise you to bring a jacket.
We reserve the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary. For example in case of unfavorable weather conditions.
This can be done without prior notice.
The trip is ideal for everyone who´s looking for an experience beyond the ordinary, youth groups, single or couple participants, families with older children, and companies.
The trip has guided stops every 30-40 minutes, for everyone´s convenience.
In order to arrange lunch with vegetarian alternatives, information is required upon reservation. This also counts for any kind of food allergies, and if it’s possible to find suitable alternatives
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From selected hotels in North Rhodes
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks are mandatory in the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.