Uluwatu Kecak Fire Dance & Jimbaran Dinner
This tour is highly recommended for those of you who want to enjoy the beauty of Bali Island with a fairly short duration but will be very memorable for you.
Accompanied by the driver who will also be your experienced and very informative guide, you will be invited to go along the best points to enjoy the sights on one of the most popular tourist attractions and have stunning natural beauty, Uluwatu Temple.
In this tour you will be invited to enjoy a performance of the Kecak dance where this dance is one of the sacred dances that tells the story of Ramayana. Staring with sunset views this dance will make every audience very memorable.
At the end of this trip you will be invited to enjoy dinner at Jimbaran Beach and taste the typical Jimbaran menu, the grill seafood ala Jimbaran with deluxe set menu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Jimbaran Seafood Dinner with Deluxe Menu
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Kecak & Fire Dance ticket
- Any donations & parking fees
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
What's excluded :
- All personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu is a very beautiful tourist attraction where it is a combination of nature, culture and typical Balinese architecture as well as the belief in Hinduism, you will invited to walk down in every beautiful spot in this place. Uluwatu is also one of the best place to capture the sunset moment in Bali.
After enjoying the beautiful views around Uluwatu Temple You will invited to enjoy the most popular dance performance of Kecak & Fire dance which will start just before the sunset. You will see the perfect combination of traditional Balinese performance with the sunset as the back ground.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
After enjoying tour and dance performance at Uluwatu, now You will guided to enjoy the Jimbaran bay while enjoying the most famous Jimbaran grill seafood which its set up on the beach for Your dinner. You can enjoy the dinner while invite the unplug musician to play and sing Your favorite song by giving the a donation.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel at Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Pecatu, Seminyak. Additional charges may apply for guest who stay at out of coverage area.
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.