Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Lake Amadeus Helicopter Tour
See the beauty of the desert as you take in the vast splendour of Lake Amadeus. Then fly to the majestic Uluru and Kata Tjuta, realising their powerful presence amongst the ancient sand dunes covering our red centre.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Approx 55 minute helicopter tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
The home of these magnificent sand stone monoliths.
Pass By: Lake Amadeus, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
The largest salt lake in the Northern Territory.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers are required, passengers can be joined with other bookings.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.