Ultralight Flight: Mountain Sky Trek (60 min. flight)
A memorable addition to any trip to Nepal. This flight covers the whole Annapurna range at the altitude of 12,000 ft. This absolutely astonishing flight is a must.
Pokhara is the perfect place to take this hour long flight. You can fly around the city and through the valley and eventually make your way to the edges of Mt. Fishtail (or Mt. Machhapuchhre). On this flight you are so close to the mountain it feels like you could practically wipe the snow off the peak with your hand. While flying through the air you can see 4 of Nepal’s 9 highest peaks including Annapurna 1, Annapurna 2, Dhaulagiri, and Manasalu. These are all over the 7900 meter mark.
The Mountain Range Sky Trek is a unique and unforgettable experience and adds that extra special touch to your travel memories in Nepal.
This flight appeals to those seeking the ultimate adventure. Photographers – aspiring and professional – come year round to get closer to the mountains that not even trekking can provide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - AVIA CLUB NEPAL
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: AVIA CLUB NEPAL, Mustang Chowk - Head office Pokhara Airport - Flight operation office, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
Pokhara Airport. Avia Club Nepal airport staff will meet you at Pokhara Airport and take you through the airport security checkpoint. Then you will be escorted to the Avia Club Nepal hangar for the flight.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The customer will be picked up from the place he/she is staying in Pokhara.Please contact Avia Club Nepal office and let us know in what hotel you are staying in Pokhara that we can arrange a pick up/drop off service for you.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.