Ultra Light Flight- 1 Day
Nepal is not only the trekker’s destination but also the country of water and air adventure enthusiastic where you can fly for whole 10 months in a year from low land to magnificent snow caped white Himalayas. This particularly planned program is focused on Ultra light flying experience along with local sightseeing of Kathmandu and Pokhara. Ultra light aircraft take off from Pokhara airport and offer spectacular views of the lakes, mountains and villages. This is an ideal way to see life from a new viewpoint.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
This particularly planned program is focused on Ultra light flying experience along with local sightseeing of Kathmandu and Pokhara. Ultra light aircraft take off from Pokhara airport and offer spectacular views of the lakes, mountains and villages. This is an ideal way to see life from a new viewpoint. The choice of Pokhara Valley for ultra light aircraft is appropriate mainly because of the proximity of the mountains, and the beautiful lakes. For those who wished they could fly like birds when growing up, this flight is a must. It might be lonely at the top, but the spectacular view from up high certainly makes it all worth it. Flights are from the Pokhara airport beginning September through June. The flights take place from sunrise to 11 a.m. and from 3 p.m. to sunset every day during these months.
• Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
• Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
• Begnas Lake, 11 Lekhnath, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with Height fear
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.