Short on time but want to hit the main spots in Ubud? Well this tour is for you!
Once we pick you up from your hotel we'll head to a coffee plantation where you'll get a guided tour and have a chance to try the coffee and teas they make from fresh ingredients grown on the plantation. From there we head to Tegalalang Rice Terraces where you get to see the famous subak irrigation system that has qualified Bali's cultural landscape as a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you'll get to explore the area, take lots of pictures and enjoy a jungle swing above the rice terraces. Once you're ready, we'll grab lunch and then head to the Sacred Monkey Forest where you'll get to walk through and see the monkeys up close! Once you're done, back to your hotel for drop off.
2% of each tour goes towards an environmental action initiative to help create positive environmental change and a more sustainable Earth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Traditional Balinese Food - Lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation, Street Denpasar-Bedugul KM 36,6 Banjar Sekargula - Mekarsari Village, Denpasar 80229 Indonesia
Enjoy a guided tour of a coffee plantation. Try a complimentary assortment of coffees and teas and purchase any you like.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terraces where you get to see the famous subak irrigation system that has qualified Bali's cultural landscape as a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you'll get to explore the area, take lots of pictures and enjoy a jungle swing above the rice terraces.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Sacred Monkey Forest in the heart of Ubud; an immersive experience walking through a cultural sanctuary where humans and animals co-exist.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up times by area: - Ubud: 9:00am;- Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu and Denpasar: 8:30am;- Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Uluwatu: 8:00amPlease ensure you send us your hotel name and address in the notes when booking.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/25/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.