Ultimate Tulum Experience & Cenote Swim with Lunch from Playa del Carmen
The day starts with a convenient and easy pickup at your hotel in or meeting point, aboard an air-conditioned and comfortable vehicle, you will be shuttled to Tulum. This archaeological site is a local landmark, since it served as a main port in the ancient Mayan civilization. Enjoy beautiful scenery along the way on this nature-filled ride.
You will priority access the archaeological site and enjoy a professionally-guided tour of the temples to see and learn about the main attractions such as the astronomical observatory of the Mayan city of Tulum and cultural buildings throughout the limits of the walls. As you leave Tulum and its turquoise background waters, you will start on your way to the next leg of the journey, a scenic cenote that as expected, has cultural and traditional significance to the Mayan culture, Nicte-Ha at Dos Ojos.
Enjoy a tasty deli-style lunch with beautiful scenery surrounding you before a smooth-ride back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission fees and priority access at Tulum archaeological site
- Deli-Style Box lunch and bottled water
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your centrally located hotel (If...
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Parque Dos Ojos
What's excluded :
- Natural reserve fee at Dos Ojos for conservation efforts (15USD)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if you select the meeting point option
- Snorkel gear and locker rental fees at Cenote
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tulum was a port city crucially important to the Mayan culture and its economy in the region. With a professional tour guide, you’ll learn more about what made this city a powerhouse in its time. With temples scattered throughout the city and many other cultural epicenters within reach, this visit will prove to be not only educational but an interesting experience to learn about the Mayan culture, their advanced knowledge and the heritage of the region.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque Dos Ojos, Carretera Federal Cancun-Tulum KM 124, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Take a refreshing swim in the waters of Nicté-Ha Cenote at Dos Ojos, you’ll be able to enjoy a scenic lunch but also learn more about ons of the biggest underground networks of water bodies in the region.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Walmart Playa Del Carmen, 30 Avenida Nte., Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
You will confirm your exact departure time with the local tour operator.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be able to walk at a leisurely pace for approximately 1.5miles (2km) and be able to climb and descend stairs.
- An additional surcharge of 15USD for the Natural Reserve fee at Dos Ojos is payable on the day of your activity.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or meeting point 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya Hotels. If transportation is not purchased you will be asked to meet at a designated meeting point.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.