Ultimate Taipei Sightseeing Tour
Ancient China, colonial Taiwan and ultra-modern Taipei, all yours to experience with the added perk of an interactive and knowledgeable tour guide. You'll visit Taipei’s must-see attractions on this full day tour to the capital’s traditional religious venues, historical spots and places of scenic beauty. Highlights of this hand-crafted guided tour include a brief visit to Taipei 101, a delicious lunch at Din Tai Fung, an hour viewing of ancient Chinese art collections at the National Palace Museum, and free time to explore the bustling, exotic Shilin night market on your own. A whirlwind tour designed for business travelers or visitors looking to experience as much of Taiwan's capital as possible in one day.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Lunch - ▴ Dine at Michelin-starred Din Tai Fung, home of Taiwan’s famous soup dumplings
- Travel Insurance
- Admission to the National Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lin An Tai Historical House & Museum
- Entry/Admission - National Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Admission to hot spring & Taipei 101 observatory
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall Park, 中山南路21號, Zhongzheng District, Taipei Taiwan
Our experienced guide will take you explore Democracy Plaza, AKA Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, to learn about the history of this one of the must-see spot in Taipei.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Longshan Temple, No.211 Guangzhou Street Wanhua District, Wanhua, Taipei 10853 Taiwan
You will visit the city's most visited religious site, and acknowledge how to worship and the divination way in Chinese culture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lin An Tai Historical House & Museum, No.5, Binjiang Street, Zhongshan District, Taipei 10491 Taiwan
Explore Taiwan’s history with traditional Chinese architecture at the Lin An Tai Historical House.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: National Palace Museum, No.221, Sec.2, Zhishan Rd, Shilin Dist, Shilin, Taipei 11143 Taiwan
We will lead you to the National Palace Museum, to explore 5000 years of Chinese art, history and culture.
Duration: 1 minute
Pass By: Shilin Night Market, Jihe Road, Shilin, Taipei Taiwan
In the end of this tour, our guide will drop you off at one of the most popular night market. You will have free time to explore the bustling, exotic the market on your own.
Departure Point :Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station, 100, Taiwan, Taipei City, Zhongzheng District, Section 1, Roosevelt Rd, 8之1號之
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Shi Lin Night Market, 111, Taiwan, Taipei City, Shilin District, 111, No. 65, Section 5, Zhongshan North Road
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For "Hotel pick-up included option"(Departs on Tuesday to Sunday): a minimum of 2 passengers is required to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- For "No hotel pick-up option"(Departs on Friday to Sunday): a minimum of 6 passengers is required to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure.
- We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.