Ultimate Skip-the-line Florence Duomo Complex Tour
Avoid the long lines to visit the inside of Duomo Cathedral, thanks to our skip-the-line pre-reserved tickets
Climb the famous Brunelleschi's dome with pre-reserved tickets and an expert guide
Enjoy the most famous architectural masterpieces of Florence's religious center in one tour
Join our small group walking tour for a more personalized and interactive experience
All-inclusive ticket for the monuments of the religious center (Giotto’s Bell tower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Baptistery, Santa Reparata church, Grande Museo del Duomo) valid for 72 hours
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All inclusive ticket (Giotto’s Bell tower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Baptistery, Museum) valid for 72 hrs
- Pre-reserved tickets to climb the dome with your guide
- Small group tour for a personalized and interactive experience
- Skip-the-line tickets to enter the Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The Baptistery of St. John
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Opera of Saint Maria of Fiore
- Entry/Admission - Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Entry/Admission - Brunelleschi's dome
- Entry/Admission - Giotto's Bell Tower
What's excluded :
- Tickets are timed and cannot be changed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Baptistery of St. John, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Meet your guide at the entrance of the Baptistery of St.John. Following your knowledgeable local guide, you’ll get priority admission to the octagonal Baptistery, best known for its gleaming bronze doors known as the Gates of Paradise.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museum of Opera of Saint Maria of Fiore, Piazza del Duomo, 9, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Continue in the Duomo Museum, where incredible authentic masterpieces like the gates of the Baptistery, Donatello’s sculptures, and the original dome’s wooden scaffoldings are exhibited.
You could spend hours wandering through the displays, but your guide will cut to the highlights such as the Michelangelo’s Pietà.
You will hear why Michelangelo tried to destroy it and see tell-tale signs of the repaired damage to this world-famous sculpture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Visit this magnificent white, pink, and green marble cathedral (the third biggest church in the world) with its famous Dome is dedicated to Santa Maria del Fiore and is one of several must-see attractions in Florence.
Avoid the long lines to enter the Cathedral by joining our small-group walking tour with a local expert.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brunelleschi's dome, Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Enjoy the privileges of a pre-reserved ticket to climb the famous dome of Brunelleschi.
Make sure you see that every single important highlight is included. Learn how the 150-foot wide dome was constructed 180-feet above the ground without scaffolding.
See the wonderful paintings of the Last Judgment by Vasari and Zuccari. They are still among the largest fresco paintings in the world!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Giotto's Bell Tower, Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
We end our tour just outside Giotto's bell tower: one of the four principal monuments on the Piazza del Duomo.
Clad in white, red and green marble like the cathedral adjacent to it, the majestic square bell tower, considered to be the most beautiful campanile in Italy and probably designed more for decorative than for functional purposes.
There's a large projecting terrace at the top, after a climb of over 400 steps, functions as a panoramic roof. It is the final feature in Talenti's design, replacing a spire in Giotto's original plan.
You may choose to climb the bell tower at your own leisure.
Your tickets are valid for 72 hours.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :The Baptistery of St. John, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are 463 steps to climb the dome at the end of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- - All required protective equipment is provided - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited - Please note the all included ticket of 72 hours is on hold for the current situation. We only have access to the Dome Climb
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.