Ultimate Qafshtama National Park Hiking Tour
The National Park of Qafshtama is one of the best parks in Albania. The spectacular views and high peaks of this location are truly breathtaking. The park has an area of 2000 hectares, with beautiful mountain scenery consisting mainly of pine forests, and some small lakes.
In QafeShtama Park, we will find the most important source of water of Tirana (The source of the Queen Mother), which is known for its clean, clear, and healthy water.
You will start hiking to the Qafshtama national park on the highest peak – Red Mountain Peak. The forest retreat offers brown bears, wolves, foxes, and various birds. Have a wonderful and unique adventure hiking to the highest peak of the park while viewing stunning mountain scenery consisting of pine trees, which makes it a place with good climatic conditions believed to help relieve lung conditions.
*View spectacular high peaks and mountain of Qafshtama National Park
*Hike to the highest peak of Red Mountain with a professional guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fees
- Professional Guide Services
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Qafshtama National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qafshtama National Park, Durrës County, Albania
Qafë-Shtamë National Park resides in the edge of the mountain chain north of Tirana, about 25 kilometers east of Kruja.
The national park was established in 1996 by the Albanian government. It is becoming lately a popular attraction for hiking. The park's name translates as pass Shama. The road from Kruja to Burrel, runs through the park, on an altitude about 1250 meters.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.