Ultimate Port Elizabeth Tour
The ultimate way to see Port Elizabeth! Discover why Nelson Mandela chose to have his name bestowed upon this city!
An all inclusive way to experience one of the oldest cities in South Africa. This tour includes a 2 and a half hour walking tour through the historic city center, a visit to 2 local breweries including tasting and a cultural township experience in one of the oldest townships in South Africa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - The Campanile
- Entry/Admission - The Donkin Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Campanile, Strand St Port Elizabeth Central, Port Elizabeth 6001 South Africa
Take the stairs or the elevator to the top of one of Port Elizabeth's Icons. The official starting point of "Route 67".
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Port Elizabeth City Hall, Govan Mbeki Avenue, Port Elizabeth 6001 South Africa
View market square and surrounding buildings.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Donkin Reserve, Donkin Street Belmont Terrace, Port Elizabeth South Africa
View the pyramid and climb to the top of the old lighthouse for the best view of the city. Experience a variety of artworks along "Route 67".
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fort Frederick, Belmont Terrace, Port Elizabeth South Africa
See the oldest remaining permanent British structure in South Africa.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour includes a pick up from any location in Port Elizabeth.Ports
- Port Elizabeth
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have put specific measures in place to ensure the safety of our employees and our guests. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.