Ultimate Marine Whale & Wildlife Tour
Salish Shadow - Whales & Marine Adventure! Enjoy the ultimate a 3-hour Whale &Marine Wildlife Tour on board our new 12 passenger High Speed Coastal Explorer.
- Introducing our brand new Aluminum Coastal Explorer, Salish Shadow, designed for the serious Marine Adventure Seeker.
- Twin 300Hp 4 stroke outboards provide the perfect balance of speed, low noise, high-efficiency and economy.
- With two outside viewing area’s, a fully heated cabin area with washroom, this vessel provides the ultimate combination of excitement and comfort.
- You'll search for Orcas (Killer Whales), Humpback Whales, Minke Whales, Harbour Seals, Harbour Porpoise, Dall's Porpoise, Steller (Northern) and California Sea Lions, and over 127 species of marine birds.
- We will also show you some incredible scenery and historic land marks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Five Star Whale Watching, 645 Humboldt St, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1A6 Canada
Your boat departs from a nearby dock, and at 1pm you’ll board the catamaran and find a comfortable seat on deck. The route reflects recent wildlife activity, and the captain will steer for the best place to see animals.
Keep your camera ready, watching for killer whales, humpback whales, minke whales, and harbor seals, as well as both Dall’s porpoises and harbor porpoises. Steller sea lions and California sea lions cluster in rocky colonies off Vancouver Island, and more than 127 species of marine birds can be seen in the region.
Head east towards the San Juan Islands to see the bird and seal sanctuary in the Chain Islets, or steer towards Race Rocks Marine Protected Area to visit the rocks where sea lions and seals spend the winter.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Victoria, Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
During our 3 hour Ultimate Marine Tour, we will travel through the waters of the Salish Sea in search of various Whales & other Marine Life. Salish Sea is the local waters around Southern Vancouver Island and is a rich marine environment that attracts 5 Eco-Types of Whales including Orcas & Humpbacks! Other Marine life includes Porpoise, Dolphins, Seals, Sea Lions, Otters and a large variety of Marine Birds.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Five Star Whale Watching, 645 Humboldt St, Victoria, BC V8W 1A6, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have installed a Plexiglas barrier at the check in counter to protect staff & guests during check in.No cash will be accepted as payment only debit or credit cards to ensure staff safety. All guests will undergo a health check as laid down by WorkSafe BC. They will be required to sign a waiver.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.