CAP-ULM is based on the Cessieu La Tour du Pin aerodrome, a green setting at the gateway to the Alps and the Chartreuse massif. This situation allows us to make you discover both mountain landscapes, but also the castles or the many surrounding lakes. Paladru, Aiguebelette
per adult from
What's included :
- Helmets approved with intercom system. Heated clothing in winter
What's excluded :
ULM first flights
You will be supervised by your benevolent instructor pilot who will take care to respond to any form of apprehension and to sit comfortably on board a latest generation ULM. Mandatory contact by phone before coming to 00 33 6 82 81 42 62 in order to confirm according to the weather conditions of the day.
The beauty of the landscapes of the Alps seen from the sky will overwhelm any form of apprehension even for the less daring.
Have you always dreamed of flying? Take off aboard an ULM and discover the Rhône-Alpes region, head in the wind.
The pleasure of being in the air, without constraints, without being dizzy, without turbulence and in safety.
• French Alps, French Alps
• Lac de Paladru, Rue Principale s/n, 38850 Charavines France
• Communaute de Communes du Lac d'Aiguebelette, 73610 Aiguebelette-le-Lac France
• Saint-Pierre-de-Chartreuse, Saint-Pierre-de-Chartreuse, Isere, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
Departure Point :Chemin de Mouchon, 38110 Cessieu, France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/22/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.