Uganda Wildlife and Cultural Safari 19 Nights 20 Days
Uganda Wildlife and Cultural Safari,
This safari takes you around Uganda through Mt. Elgon national park /Mbale town, the source of the Nile where white water rafting is done, the Busoga culture, Murchison Falls National Park, Kibale National park, Queen Elizabeth National park, and the Batwa forest people, Lake Bunyonyi and Kampala city tour.
• Source of the river Nile Jinja.
• Cultural experience
• Mountain Elgon and Mbale
• Murchison falls NP
• Nature walks and game drives
• The tree climbing lions of ishasha
• Delicious meals
• Stunning views
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport Transfer to and from Entebbe Airport
- Ground transport per private 4wd vehicles
- English speaking guide/driver
- Full board Accommodation in places mentioned in the Itinerary, based on budget travel.
- Bottled mineral water in the vehicle
- Permit for chimp tracking.
- Government taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- International flights charges
- Gorilla permit per person USD$600.
- Visa (USD $50, available upon arrival), a valid passport of at least 6 months will be required
- Complex rescue, helicopter rescue, medical evacuation or hospitalization in case of any accident is not covered in our pricing
- Any optional activities
- Extra meals and drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Day 1
On arrival at Entebbe International Airport, our representative will meet, greet and transfer you to your accommodation facility for the overnight.
Day 2 - The Source of the river Nile
Transfer to the east of Uganda driving through Jinja, the second largest town and Industrial district of Uganda. It is characterized by the Asian architecture, the brewery industries and the colourful gardens. Visit the Source of the Nile on Lake Victoria and then proceed to the spectacular “Bujagali Falls” on the river Nile a few kilometres from the source. Optional: try the unforgettable emotion of white water rafting, bunji jumping or paragliding which is one of the main attractions in Jinja. Lunch at Bujagali, where local food is served. In the afternoon drive to Mbale for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 The Sipi Fall
The activities for this day start with the nature walk to the spectacular waterfalls on the river Sipi, which originates from Mount Elgon. The starting point is at Crow’s Nest, a camping and lodging site. You will see the caves, plantations of coffee, matooke and sugarcane plantations along the way. We ensure that you have packed lunch for the day. We shall also have time to discover the Bagisu cultural life the imbalu cultural experience, later we have Dinner and overnight.
Day 4 Soroti Town Tour;
• Day 5: Karimajong culture
• Day 6 and 7: Kidepo valley National park
Day 8: The Murchison Falls National Park
Day 9 - The boat cruise on the river Nile (optional)
Day 10, Return to Kampala for departure or opt for an extension of your safari
Day 10 - Fort Portal at the foothill of the Mountains of the Moon
Day 11- The Semliki Hot Springs
Day 12: Here you either return to kampala city depending on your schedule or proceed to Queen Elizabeth NP for more wildlife adventure and cultural encounters.
Day 13 – Queen Elizabeth National Park (optional)
Day 14 –Climbing lions of Ishasha.
Day 15 – The wonderful Lake Bunyonyi-
Day 16 - Departure
Optional Extension: Day 17 - The Ssese Islands of Lake Victoria
Day 18 - The Islands tour
Day 19 - Ecological Nature walk and Bugala Village tour.
Day 20- Kampala City Tour
Departure Point :Transfer to Entebbe International Airport for your flight.
Departure Time :Day 20- Kampala City Tour
After breakfast board the ferry boat and return to Entebbe. Spend the afternoon at leisure or craft and souvenir shopping. Transfer to Entebbe International Airport for your flight.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress is mainly informal and should be light as well as practical, like long trousers, t-shirts, trekking shoes. Something warm should be brought along for early morning and evenings and shirts/jumpers in the evening are better helping against mosquitoes. Light rain jacket for the rain is necessary.
- Do not forget sun glasses, hat, sunscreen products, and torch for evening, insects’ repellents, swimming costume, backpack, binoculars for game drives and birding. Remember to bring with you disinfectant products for the hands and face.
- In Uganda it is easy to purchase films in town and in Kampala you can find the batteries for digital cameras. It is prohibited to take photographs of military and State buildings and military personnel. It is allowed to take photographs and filming for personal reasons and not commercial within the national parks and mountains gorillas.
- Vaccination against Yellow Fever is no longer mandatory. Take your anti-malarial drugs before arrival in Uganda and come along with mosquito repellants. We recommend that you bring all your personal medications.
- All persons climbing above 4,500 metres must ensure that they have a comprehensive adventure/mountaineering insurance policy to cover all medical and rescue costs should rescue or medivac be needed as complex rescue, helicopter rescue, medical evacuation or hospitalization is not covered in our pricing. Clients must fill out the necessary form stating the company they are insured with, the policy number and the telephone number/contact of the insurance company.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.