Uganda The Pearl of Africa Safari 9 days 8 nights
With this safari, you will visit the three most important national parks in Uganda; Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth and Bwindi Impenetrable. You will also enjoy the beautiful scenery of Lake Bunyonyi in Kabale. During the safari you will do a lot of birding and game drives along the parks trails and upcountry trucks.
• Jinja town and the source of the Nile
• Murchison Falls NP
• Wild life
• Boat cruise on the Nile
• Mountains of the moon( Mt Rwenzori)
• Queen Elizabeth NP
• Chimpanzee tracking either kyambura or kibale National park
• Tree climbing lions of Ishasha
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport Transfer to and from Entebbe Airport
- Ground transport per private 4wd vehicles
- English speaking guide/driver
- Full board Accommodation in places mentioned in the Itinerary, based on your preference; luxury/classic, midrange or budget.
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- Bottled mineral water in the vehicle
- Permit for chimp tracking USD 150$
- Government taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- International flights charges
- Visa (USD $50, available upon arrival), a valid passport of at least 6 months will be required
- Complex rescue, helicopter rescue, medical evacuation or hospitalization in case of any accidents is not covered in our pricing
- Gorilla permit
- Any optional activities
- Extra meals and drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Day-1 On arrival at Entebbe International Airport, our representative will meet and transfer you to Kampala for overnight.
Day 2 Today we visit jinja the former Uganda’s industrial district, discover the source of the Nile river and Bujagali falls among other amazing activities you can take part. Evening drive to Kampala for overnight and dinner.
Day 3-The marvelous Murchison falls on the Nile
After an early breakfast, leave Kampala heading northwest. Optional: Visit the Ziwa Rhino sanctuary for a nature walk to see the rare rhinos in the wild. Lunch enroute. Proceed to Murchison Falls National Park, with a brief stop on the top of the falls, where you can see the Nile’s perfected beauty and marvel as it squeezes through a seven meter canyon. The 43 meter drop of the falls creates a thunderous roar and a beautiful rainbow in the spray. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4 - The boat cruise on the river Nile
Today we drive through the Northern part of the park for a game drive and take photographs of elephants, buffalos, waterbucks, hippos, giraffes, Uganda kobs, lions and if you are lucky, the leopards, plus a variety of bird species. After lunch, proceed for a two-hour cruise to the bottom of the mighty Murchison falls. This gives you an opportunity to see the amazing hippos and crocodiles along the riverbanks. Return for dinner and overnight.
Countie Day 4 - Fort Portal in the shadow of the Mountains of the Moon
Transfer from Murchison Falls NP driving Southwest through the Albertine Escarpment of the great Western Rift Valley. Lunch enroute. Drive through Hoima and reach the colorful and beautiful town of Fort Portal, the capital of the Tooro kingdom, situated in the shadow of the famous “Mountains of the Moon,” the Rwenzori. Dinner and overnight
Day 5: Tracking The habituated chimpanzees of Kibale Forest National Park
Take an early morning cup of coffee before setting off for a game drive in the park and expect to see elephants, monkeys and lots of other animals and birds. Get back to the lodge for breakfast. After lunch, drive back to the pack for the chimpanzee tracking and other primates. The chimps are quite mobile and viewing them is unpredictable but the walk is great adventure. Dinner & overnight.
Day 6: Queen Elizabeth National park and The tree climbing lions in Ishasha
Day 7: The magic encounter with the mountain gorillas and the batwa pygmy trail
Day 8: The fabulous scenery of Lake Bunyonyi
Day 9 is set free for your kampala city tour and transfer to Entebbe Airport for your flight back home.
Departure Point :Entebbe Airport for your flight back home.
Departure Time :Day 9 is set free for your kampala city tour and transfer to Entebbe Airport for your flight back home.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress is mainly informal and should be light as well as practical, like long trousers, t-shirts, trekking shoes. Something warm should be brought along for early morning and evenings and shirts/jumpers in the evening are better helping against mosquitoes. Light rain jacket for the rain is necessary.
- Do not forget sun glasses, hat, sunscreen products, and torch for evening, insects’ repellents, swimming costume, backpack, binoculars for game drives and birding. Remember to bring with you disinfectant products for the hands and face.
- In Uganda it is easy to purchase films in town and in Kampala you can find the batteries for digital cameras. It is prohibited to take photographs of military and State buildings and military personnel. It is allowed to take photographs and filming for personal reasons and not commercial within the national parks and mountains gorillas.
- Vaccination against Yellow Fever is no longer mandatory. Take your anti-malarial drugs before arrival in Uganda and come along with mosquito repellants. We recommend that you bring all your personal medications.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.