Uganda Safari Wildlife and Cultural Tour 18 Days 17 Nights Tour
Best of Uganda Safari ,wildlife and cultural tour 18 Days 17Nights Tour
This safari takes you around Uganda through Mt. Elgon national park, the source of the Nile
where white water rafting is done, Murchison Falls National Park, Kibale National park,
QueenElizabeth National park, Bwindi impenetrable National park, Lake Bunyonyi, Lake Mburo
National park, Ssese islands and Kampala city tour.
• The source of the Nile
• Mbale town and the sipi falls
• The Murchison falls NP and game drives
• Boat launch cruise
• Chimp tracking
• Gorilla tracking
• Cultural encounters
• Delicious local foods
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport Transfer to and from Entebbe Airport
- 17x nights accommodation in double room
- Ground transport per private 4wd vehicles
- English speaking guide/driver
- Full board Accommodation in places mentioned in the Itinerary, based on your preference; luxury/classic, midrange or budget.
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- Bottled mineral water in the vehicle
- Permit for chimp tracking.
- Gorilla permit (USD $600 per permit per person)
- Government taxes
- Amref flying doctor insurance cover for 30 days
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- International flights charges
- Visa (USD $50, available upon arrival), a valid passport of at least 6 months will be
- Complex rescue, helicopter rescue, medical evacuation or hospitalization in case of any
- accident is not covered in our pricing
- Any optional activities
- Extra meals and drinks
- Items of personal nature
• Day 1-
On arrival at Entebbe International Airport, our representative will meet, greet and
transfer you to your Hotel for the overnight.
• Day 2 - The Source of the river Nile
Transfer to Mbale, east of Uganda driving through Jinja , the second largest town and Industrial
district of Uganda. It is characterized by the Asian architecture, the brewery industries and the
colourful gardens. Visit the Source of the Nile on Lake Victoria and then proceed to the
spectacular “Bujagali Falls” on the river Nile a few kilometres from the source. Optional: try the
unforgettable emotion of white water rafting or bunji jumping, which is one of the main
attractions in Jinja. Lunch at Bujagali, where local food is served. In the afternoon drive to
Mbale for dinner and overnight.
• Day 3 - The Sipi Fall
The activities for this day start with the nature walk to the spectacular waterfalls on the river
Sipi, which originates from Mount Elgon. The starting point is at Crow’s Nest, a camping and
lodging site. You will see the caves, plantations of coffee, matooke and sugarcane plantations
along the way. We ensure that you have packed lunch for the day. Return to Jinja in the
afternoon. Dinner and overnight.
• Day 4 - The rhinos of Ziwa sanctuary
• Day 5 - The Murchison Falls National Park
• Day 6 - The boat cruise on the river Nile
• Day 7 - Fort Portal at the foothill of the Mountains of the Moon
• Day 8 - The Semliki Hot Springs
• Day 9 – Queen Elizabeth National Park
• Day 10 –The Kyambura Chimp Trekking
• Day 11 –climbing lions of ishasha.
• Day 12 -The encounter with mountains gorillas
• Day 13 – The wonderful Lake Bunyonyi
• Day 14 - Lake Mburo National Park
• Day 15 - Departure
• Day 15 - The Ssese Islands of Lake Victoria
• Day 16 - The Islands tour
• Day 17 - Ecological Nature walk and Bugala Village tour.
• Day 18 - Kampala City Tour
Departure Point :Entbebe
Departure Time :Day 18 - Kampala City Tour.
After breakfast board the ferry boat and return to Entebbe. Spend the afternoon at leisure or craft and souvenir shopping. Transfer to Entebbe International Airport for your flight.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Health requirements
- Vaccination against Yellow Fever is no longer mandatory. Take your anti-malarial drugs before
- arrival in Uganda and come along with mosquito repellants. We recommend that you bring all
- your personal medications.
- Canyon Safaris and Travel Kampala Uganda, Tel: +256706709849, or +256773131501
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.