Uffizi Gallery Small group more personalized semi private tour max 10 peoples
• Small group tour for a more personalised experience, using the priority entrance to skip the general waiting line
• Follow a multilingual expert guide through the oldest museum in the world
• Learn the stories of the Renaissance masterpieces of Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and many more.
• 1,5 guided tour in small group (max 10 people)
The “Florence & Global ” Touch.
See Florence the right way with us,
Want to see Florence with a guide but are not keen on being herded around in a large, impersonal group or spending a fortune for a private tour? Look no further. “Florence & Global ” tours are designed for the selective traveller, providing all the benefits of a private tour with the group tour value.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1,5 guided tour in small group (max 10 people)
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Reservation Fees
- Souvenir of the museum
- Bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick up and drop up
- Any Private Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
You will meet the Local partner of Viator / Tripadvisor representative at the meeting point with Blue Flag ' Florence & Global '
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- How you will be great contributor for Art,
- We do our part in a small way, with a step in the right direction. This is why we have decided to keep our group sizes small. With just 10 people per group, our guides can provide personalized tours, leaving you with a better understanding. In a small group you will learn more and get the most out of your experience. Our small groups also respect the sites visited by keeping numbers down in overcrowded galleries and sites. And lastly, we want to actively contribute to the preservation of the art and sites in a real way. And we include you in our mission. A part of the proceeds from your payment of our services will be donated to organizations that are dedicated to the preservation and restoration of the works of art and sites visited on our tours.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If traveller want to use their earpiece its also option for your safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.