Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio Guided Tour in Florence
Enjoy an half day guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio with a small group tour made by max 15 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional certified guide
- 4-hours small group tour (15 people max)
- Radio system when the group exceeds 7 guests
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Secret Passages
- Tips (tips in Italy are optional but welcomed if you liked the service)
- Since the tour starts very early in the morning when the Uffizi Gallery is less crowded, you will not be annoyed by the throngs of tourists. The itinerary has been rigorously selected with the help of certified guides in order to show you more than just the great masterpieces everyone knows. You are guaranteed a professional and, of course, an enjoyable experience.
Your guide will be monolingual so you will not have to listen to everything being repeated in other languages. Prepare yourself for an exciting journey through the history of Italian and international art, from the classical sculptures of emperors and Roman tombs to Giotto, Gentile da Fabriano, Piero della Francesca, Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Mantegna, Titian, Caravaggio and many more.
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the biggest and richest museums in the world, an almost mystical place that should be visited at least once in a lifetime. With your fast entrance ticket included in the price, you're guarantee a quicker entry than other ordinary visitors.
After a little break, together with your guide keep discovering the secrets hidden in Palazzo Vecchio rooms and halls, some of which were the setting for Dan Brown's novel, 'Inferno.'
Unveil how the palace acquired its name, which means 'old palace,' once the Medici family moved its residence across the Arno River to the Palazzo Pitti. Today, the Palazzo Vecchio serves as Florence's city hall and houses a museum.
Enter the imposing chamber known as the 'Salone dei 500,' where a mysterious inscription reads, 'Cerca e Trova' (seek and you shall find). This writing appears atop a fresco by Giorgio Vasari, and is an important clue in Dan Brown's novel. Hear about the secrets of this room from your guide.
See works of art by Michelangelo and Donatello that are in the palace's museum. Visit the general rooms and sections of the building, including the map room with this small-group tour.
Please note that this is a general Palazzo Vecchio tour and that the secrets passages are not included or available.
Departure Point :Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.