Uffizi Express Early Morning Small Group Tour
Be the first to enter the famous Uffizi gallery with skip the line entrance right as the doors are opening and the crowds have not yet arrived. Enjoy a truly personalized experience, guided by a professional expert guide in a
group of only 6 people! Explore one of the largest collections of art in the world with your expert guide, and focus on famous pieces such as Botticelli's Birth of Venus and Da Vinci's Annunciation. In your
small group of 6, you can easily maneuver throughout the gallery and truly get up close and personal with some of the most noteworthy masterpieces. The truly small group size ensures a friendly and intimate environment to interact with your guide and make the most out of your experience.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Small Group of Only 6 People
- skip the line access
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Located in the heart of the city centre in Florence, the Uffizi gallery can be overwhelming with its 45 rooms and over 8,000 square metres of space. Your small group of ONLY 6 people, led by a top level expert guide, will enter as soon as the doors open, enjoying skip-the-line access and entering before the midday crowds have arrived. This early access, combined with skip the line entrance, will allow you to make the most of your time and see famous works of art from world-renown artists such as Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Botticelli, Caravaggio, Raphael and more.
As you walk through the vast collections of famous Renaissance artworks, learn about the historic Medici family that was responsible for commissioning them. See various masterpieces including Botticelli's The Birth of Venus, Da Vinci's Annunciation, Caravaggio's Bacchus and countless others. Your guide will explain the revolutionary techniques of the works, along with the influence these artists had not only on the Renaissance, but on Italian culture as a whole.
You will be amazed and perhaps overwhelmed by the beauty and size of the gallery, but with the assistance of your expert guide, and with the intimacy of your small group of only 6 people, you will be able to take it all in and truly make the most of your visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and has always been sustainable. We are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, especially in this time. Due to Covid-19 safety regulations, sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.