Udawalawe National Park Shared Safari
(SKU: LK50A05000) Enter the Land of Elephants as you go on a 3-hour Udawalawe National Park Safari! Search for sightings of the giants of the animal world in the plains and grasslands of this Sri Lankan National Park. Explore the Udawalawe Reserve for a glimpse into the lives of the local wildlife. Get your bird-watching binoculars ready to catch sight of a number of endemic and migratory birds. If you are a butterfly enthusiast, know that the park is a haven for you too. This is a 3-hour break in a wonderland of wildlife!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x4 Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep)
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker)
- Free Pickup/Drop off from/to any location within the radius of 5 KM from the Park Gate.
- Water Bottle Per Person.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if outside of 5km of park entrance gate
- Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash)
- Food and Beverages.
This short but unforgettable safari will take you to some of the best haunts of wildlife within the Udawalawe National Park. With the support of your safari guide you will be able to catch sight of a number of flora and fauna native to Sri Lanka. The safari is designed to give you an understanding of animals in the wild, and will bring you many steps closer to raw nature.
You will be travelling in the rough terrain open Safari Jeep for the most part. But there may be points where your guide may suggest getting off and walking closer for a clear view of birds and other small wildlife. However, the safari takes serious consideration of your safety and therefore, with regards to the wild elephants and other larger wildlife, it is strongly advised that you do not descend from your jeep for safety purposes (especially when coming upon lone elephants, which may get aggressive when disturbed).
• Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Udawalawe National Park Safari Entrance, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Park Gate of Udawalawe National Park
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended Start Times Morning Safari (03-hours) - 06:00 am Evening Safari (03-hours) - 03:00 pm 10-hour Safari - 07:00 am
- Times to Avoid - Between 12:00 pm to 01:00 pm
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.