Udawalawe National Park Safari trip from Unawatuna
Get away from Unawatuna for the day and explore Udawalawe National Park as a private tour on this full-day tour by Safari Jeep. Udawalawe is an important habitat for water birds and Sri Lankan elephants, as well as many other animals including sloth bears, sambar deer, wild boar, water buffalo, junglefowl, crocodiles and rarely leopards. Afterwards, enjoy lunch in Udawalawe followed by a visit to the Udawalawe Elephant Transit Home (optional).
Not Only Unawatuna But also From Galle, Mirissa and Ella are few other destinations where you can participate in this Udawalawa national park safari experience with our service. Please see the important info section to discover the tour cost and information.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Driver/guide and Safari Jeep
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Transit Home (ETH)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udawalawa National Park Safari, 7th Mile Post, Udawalawe National Park 70190 Sri Lanka
Game drive for Wild life safari in the national park.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Elephant Transit Home (ETH), 5km west of the Uda Walawe National Park entrance, Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
Visit Elephant orphanage (optional)
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you wish to do the morning session of the safari, departure will be at 3:30am from your hotel in Unawatuna If you do the afternoon session of the safari, departure will be at 8.30am from your hotel at Galle.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please Note that, if you are looking forward to dropping off at another location instead original picked up location after the safari, might be additionally changed according to the Distance from Udawalawa National Park.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.