Udawalawe National Park Safari trip from Galle/Mirissa/Ella
Get away from Galle for the day and explore Udawalawe National Park as a private tour on this full-day tour by Safari Jeep. Udawalawe is an important habitat for water birds and Sri Lankan elephants, as well as many other animals including sloth bears, sambar deer, wild boar, water buffalo, junglefowl, crocodiles and rarely leopards. Afterwards, enjoy lunch in Udawalawe followed by a visit to the Udawalawe Elephant Transit Home (optional).
Not Only Galle But also From Mirissa and Ella are few other destinations where you can participate in this Udawalawa national park safari experience with our service. Please see the important info section to discover the tour cost and information.
Shuttle service for UNP safari
this tour is a group tour and minimum 4 passengers need to operate this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Driver/guide and Safari Jeep
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
What's excluded :
- Any other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
Amazing wildlife safari experience in Udawalawa national park and elephant orphanage visit according to the schedule.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your staying location. Just provid us right name and address of the property where you are staying.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please Note that, if you are looking forward to dropping off at another location instead original picked up location after the safari, might be additionally changed according to the Distance from Udawalawa National Park.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.