Udawalawe National Park Safari from Unawatuna
(SKU: LK60410100) Enter the Land of Elephants as you go on a 3-hour Udawalawe National Park Safari! Search for sightings of the giants of the animal world in the plains and grasslands of this Sri Lankan National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from the hotels in Unawatuna.
- Service of an English speaking chauffeur.
- 3-hour jeep safari in Udawalawe National Park.
- 1 Liter of bottled mineral water per person.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Entrance fees to Udawalawe National Park.
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
You will be starting your tour from Unawatuna at 10:30 am. Your chauffeur will be picking you up from your hotel and driving you to Udawalawe. You will reach the Udawalawe by 1:00 pm.
Thereafter proceed to Park Gates of Udawalawe National Park, where you will meet your safari jeep to go on a lovely jeep safari.
Enjoy a three-hour safari which would give you a chance to explore the amazing Udawalawe National Park. Travel through the marshes, forests and grasslands of the park that was created as a sanctuary for wildlife in the 1970s. See the water birds and Sri Lankan elephants for which the park is famed. Catch glimpses of the other mammals and birds, as well as the reptiles, amphibians and butterflies.
After the safari, you will return to your vehicle and you’ll get back to the hotel by completing your tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Unawatuna
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.