Udawalawe National Park Safari from Koggala
(SKU: LK60370100) Enter the Land of Elephants as you go on a 3-hour Udawalawe National Park Safari! Search for sightings of the giants of the animal world in the plains and grasslands of this Sri Lankan National Park. Explore the Udawalawe Reserve for a glimpse into the lives of the local wildlife. Get your birdwatching binoculars ready to catch sight of a number of endemic and migratory birds. If you are a butterfly enthusiast, know that the park is a haven for you too. This is a 3-hour break in a wonderland of wildlife!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick and drop off.
- Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur.
- 3- Hour Jeep Safari in Udawalawe National Park.
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Entrance fees to Udawalawe National Park.
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
The Udawalawe National Park is a wildlife reserve covering nearly 120 square miles of land with a number of geological formations. Established on the 30th of June 1972, the park lies on the boundary of the Sabaragamuwa and Uva Provinces of Sri Lanka. As such, it majorly consists of plains, grasslands, forests and marshes - while being bounded by soaring mountains along the northern border. A major river, the Walawe and a many of its tributaries run pass through the park, providing ample water for the wildlife. The annual rainfall in the Udawalawe National Park is around 1500 millimeters, and the average temperature stays at a comfortable 27° - 28° Centigrade (81°-82°F). The park has over 94 species of plants, 21 species of fish, 12 species of amphibians, over 30 species of reptiles, over 180 species of birds (33 of which are migratory), 43 species of mammals and 135 species of butterflies.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Koggala
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.