Udawalawe National Park Safari from Ahungalla
(SKU: LK60400100) Enter the Land of Elephants as you go on a 3-hour Udawalawe National Park Safari! Search for sightings of the giants of the animal world in the plains and grasslands of this Sri Lankan National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Jeep Safari in Udawalawe National Park (3hr)
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person.
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Hotel pick and drop off.
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur.
- Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Udawalawe National Park
- Food and Drinks.
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
This short but unforgettable safari will take you to some of the best haunts of wildlife within the Udawalawe National Park. With the support of your safari guide you will be able to catch sight of a number of flora and fauna native to Sri Lanka. The safari is designed to give you an understanding of animals in the wild, and will bring you many steps closer to raw nature
About the Park:
The Udawalawe National Park is a wildlife reserve covering nearly 120 square miles of land with a number of geological formations. Established on the 30th of June 1972, the park lies on the boundary of the Sabaragamuwa and Uva Provinces of Sri Lanka. As such, it majorly consists of plains, grasslands, forests and marshes - while being bounded by soaring mountains along the northern border. A major river, the Walawe and a many of its tributaries run pass through the park, providing ample water for the wildlife.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Ahungalla
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.