Udawalawe National Park Safari all inclusive private Day Tour
Udawalawe National Park is the best National Park in Sri Lanka if you want to see Elephants at close quarters. This is a very exciting day trip from Colombo and the drive is approximately four hours from Colombo. During a visit, it is not unusual to see whole herds of adults and young elephants – feeding or bathing and playing in the water! In addition to this main attraction, the park is home to many Water Buffalo, Water Monitor, Lizards, Sambar Deer, Monkeys and the occasional Leopard, as well as being an exciting location for Bird enthusiasts.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Private vehicle Air Conditioned Vehicle with English speaking chauffeur.
- Bottled water
- National Park fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Any other services not specified above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
• Morning around 07 A.M pick up from Colombo hotel and transfer to Udawalawe Ensure that you bring a packed breakfast with you if you are unable to have your meal at the hotel. – (Approximately 04 hours drive from Colombo).
• Once arrived in Udawalawe we suggest that you have lunch in a restaurant recommended by our driver prior to starting of the Safari game drive.
• Your driver will organise you the jeeps and tickets .A 4WD open-top safari is the only way to see all the wonders that this protected reserve has to offer and our experienced and knowledgeable nature guides will make this an unforgettable experience.
• Afternoon safari at 3 PM to 6 PM in Udawalawe National Park to see Asian Elephants in their natural habitat and not to forget the other species such as Crocodiles, Spotted Deer and many verities of birds.
• Usually the safari will take 3 to 4 hours and scheduled exit from the park is approximately at 6 pm which is the time we start the return ward journey to Colombo. Transfer back to Colombo – (Approximately 4 hours drive from Udawalawe national park) En-route you may stop at restaurant for the dinner (At your own cost)
• After dinner you would transfer to the hotel in Colombo.
Departure Point :Hotel pickup and drop-off by an air conditioned vehicle in Colombo
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Return to original departure point or near Colombo anywhere
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.