Udawalawe National Park Half Day Safari Tour From Udawalawe
Famous national park in the world as found very rare one of Elephant call Dwarf Elephant.He has recorded one of Elephant in the world and travelers have feasibility see him some time.
As well as,Udawalawe national park consist at least 700 Elephants and such as crocodiles, Leopard,Dears and several group of wild animals. Beautiful lakes and evening sunset more attractive with small groups of elephants.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Transportation 4WD, Jeep
- • Half day safari excursion with well experienced English speaking chauffeur
- • Fuel • Passenger fully insurance
- • Entrance fee for national park
- • Drop off same pickup point
- • All government taxes hotel service charges
- • Free water bottles
What's excluded :
- • All expenses of personal nature
- • additional excursions other than specified above
- • Video permit for sights
- • Gratification for chauffeur
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udawalawe National Park, Udawalawe National Park
Udawalawe National Park-:
Udawalawa is undoubtedly the best place in Sri Lanka to see wild Asian Elephants throughout the year: there are about 500 elephants in the park and they often roam in herds of up to 100. Udawalawe National Park is unique in terms of consistency in numbers of elephants roaming the park: it has no a seasonal variation in herds of elephants.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be noted that your Driver will come 05.30 am for morning safari & 02.30 pm for evening safari at any hotel around Udawalawe. Please specify your room number, then He can recognize you.
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Show Lanka Tours