Udawalawa National Park Safari
Udawalawe Trails is the perfectchoice or you. Sit back and relax and allow the team to guide you on the journey of a lifetime you’ll never forget. Eavesdrop on the splashing of the elephants in the nearby lakes and streams, be hypnotized by a leoard’s soft growling, listen to the evocative hoot of an exotically tropical owl, embrace the sights and sounds of nature and you will truly experience a state of natural bliss. Udawalawe is undoubtedly one of the best places in Sri Lanka to see wild Asian Elephants throughout the year. Usually you will have better chance to spot herds of elephants if you choose morning departure.
Besides elephants, sambar deer and wild buffalo (although most buffalo you'll see in the park are domesticated), there are also mongooses, jackals, water monitor lizards, lots of crocodiles, sloth bears and the occasional leopard.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottle Water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Return Transfer from Colombo Hotels
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
What's excluded :
- National Park Jeep Fee USD 50
- The park, which centres on the 308.2-sq-km Uda Walawe Reservoir, is lightly vegetated, but it has a stark beauty and the lack of dense vegetation makes game-watching easy.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from Colombo City AreaPickup time : 0400 hrsDistance of travel perway : 3 - 4 hrs
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.