Udawalawa National Park half day Safari
Udawalawa is one of the most visited national parks in sri Lanka, it's a home to over 250 Sri lankan elephants as well as so many mammals, birds and reptiles. It's the best chance to explore sri lankan wildlife.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 4WD Safari jeep
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawa National Park Safari
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - There are few restaurants close to udawalawa national park where you can have the breakfast before you start safari experience.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udawalawa National Park Safari, 7th Mile Post, Udawalawe National Park 70190 Sri Lanka
Udawalawe National Park lies on the boundary of Sabaragamuwa and Uva Provinces, in Sri Lanka. The national park was created to provide a sanctuary for wild animals displaced by the construction of the Udawalawe Reservoir on the Walawe River, as well as to protect the catchment of the reservoir. Udawalawe is an important habitat for water birds and Sri Lankan elephants. It is a popular tourist destination and one of the most visited park in the country.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers Airports
- Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport, Hambantota, Tangalle Sri Lanka
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.