Udaipur Sightseeing Tour
Udaipur, formerly the capital of the Mewar Kingdom, is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan.
Place Covered in one Day Udaipur City Tour.
1. City Palace,
2. Jagdish Temple
3. Boat ride Pichola Lake jag Mandir Palace
4. Jag Mandir Palace
5. Sahelion ki Bari Princess Garden
6. Royal Ahar cenotaphs
7. Monsoon palace
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Other food and purchased activities
- Driver tip not included
- Attraction Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Sahelion Ki Bari
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Udaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jagdish Temple
- Entry/Admission - Lake Pichola
- Entry/Admission - Ahar Cenotaphs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sahelion Ki Bari, On the banks of Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur 313001 India
Saheliyon-ki-Bari is a major garden and a popular tourist space in Udaipur in Indian state of Rajasthan. It lies in northern part of the city and has fountains and kiosks, a lotus pool and marble elephants. It was built by Rana Sangram Singh. There is also a small museum here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Udaipur, Jagdish Temple Rd City Palace Complex, Udaipur 313001 India
City Palace, Udaipur is a palace complex situated in the city of Udaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It was built over a period of nearly 400 years, with contributions from several rulers of the Mewar dynasty.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Jagdish Temple, RJ State Highway 50, Udaipur 313001 India
Jagdish Temple is a large Hindu temple in the middle of Udaipur in Rajasthan, just outside the royal palace. It has been in continuous worship since 1651. A big tourist attraction, the temple was originally called the temple of Jagannath Rai but is now called Jagdish-ji. It is a major monument in Udaipur.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Pichola, Udaipur India
Lake Pichola, situated in Udaipur city in the Indian state of Rajasthan, is an artificial fresh water lake, created in the year 1362 AD, named after the nearby Picholi village. It is one of the several contiguous lakes, and developed over the last few centuries in and around the famous Udaipur city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ahar Cenotaphs, Udaipur India
Ahar is a small town that is famous for the royal cenotaphs and an archeological museum. Read more about Ahar town of Rajasthan.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Fateh Sagar Lake is situated in the city of Udaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is an artificial lake named after Maharana Fateh Singh of Udaipur and Mewar, constructed north-west of Udaipur, to the north of Lake Pichola in the 1680s.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Udaipur Hotel / Railway StationsReturn point: Udaipur Hotel / Railway Stations
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.