The Rajasthan Ride is a fully authorised and Government approved Taxi Rental Company in Rajasthan. Today we have grown to include a diverse fleet of four-wheelers from budget hatchbacks to Luxury car & Minivans.
Having more than 20 years of experience, Providing services to our Guests entire Rajasthan & other parts of the india, we believe that “Customer Comfort and Satisfaction” is the key of every Business. Our prices are transparent with no hidden cost
All our drivers holds a good knowledge about the routes & culture of the region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel, All Road Taxes, Car Parking.
What's excluded :
- Accommodation, Any Monuments fees, Guide, Camera fees, Any Personal expenses.
- Any Kind of Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jagdish Temple, RJ State Highway 50, Udaipur 313001 India
The Tour will start from Udaipur. Our company representative will meet you at Airport, railway station or bus stand. transfer to your desired hotel.Check-in at hotel after freshen up will start the city tour.
On The day 1 :- visit Jagdish Temple, City palace, Lake Pichola for a boat ride, Local market & the cable cart (sun set point). then drop you to the hotel.
Pass By: Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur India
Day 2 :- City tour starts with visiting Lake Fateh Sagar, Sahelion Ki bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal & in the evening Folk dance show at Bagore ki haveli. then back to your hotel.
Pass By: Chittorgarh Fort, Chittor Fort Road, Chittaurgarh 312001 India
Day 3 :- It is time to move from the Udaipur to Pushkar (approx. 300 km). On the way visiting the Famous Chittor garh fort. after reaching the Pushkar check-in at hotel. visiting the brahma temple & the Ghats. back to Hotel .
Pass By: Amber fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001 Amer Jaipur, Jaipur 302021 India
Day 4 :- Start from Pushkar to jaipur (approx. 150 km). On reaching at Jaipur Check-in at Hotel then star city tour visiting Amber Fort, Jal Mahal and City Palace. Then back to Hotel.
Pass By: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
Day 5 :- Visiting Jantar mantar, hawa mahal, Albert hall & if time permits Birla Temple.
Pass By: Mehrangarh Fort, Fort Rd., Jodhpur 342006 India
Day 6 :- Jaipur to Jodhpur (approx 350 km) After reaching Jodhpur check in at hotel after freshen up will visit Mehran garh fort, Jaswant Thada & Umaid Bhawan palace. Back to hotel.
Pass By: Ranakpur Jain Temple, Desuri Tehsil, Sadri 306702 India
Day 7 :- Jodhpur to Udaipur (approx. 260 Km). On the way to udaipur visit the famous Ranakpur jain temple. after visiting the temple move towards to Udaipur by evening & drop you to your Hotel. The journey ends here.
Departure Point :Udaipur City Railway Station, Jawahar Nagar, Udaipur, Rajasthan 311801, India
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Maharana Pratap Airport Udaipur, NH 76, Dabok, Rajasthan 313022, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.