Udaipur Heritage Walk: Discover the rich culture of Rajasthan
Explore the pristine lake city beyond its lakes and palace in this unique 3-hour long tour which takes you the local markets and the rural neighbourhood which will take you for an authentic experience of true Rajasthan’s culture! Witness craftsmen at work and indulge in some personal conversations while witnessing their invaluable art!
per adult from
What's included :
- • English speaking local guide
- • Tea and snacks at a local tea shop
What's excluded :
- • Any meals and additional services
- • Tips and gratuities (recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Jagdish Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jagdish Temple, RJ State Highway 50, Udaipur 313001 India
Start this incredible walk with a visit to Jagdish temple, a 17th-century temple dedicated to lord Vishnu, the preserver of the universe. This white-marble temple is a beautifully carved three-story architecture which is also considered as the largest within the city of Udaipur. Explore and learn about Hinduism with your guide before exploring the local markets of Udaipur.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Near Jagdish Temple, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.