Udaipur Darshan With Uber
Udaipur, formerly the capital of the Mewar Kingdom, is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Founded by Maharana Udai Singh II in 1559, it’s set around a series of artificial lakes and is known for its lavish royal residences. City Palace, overlooking Lake Pichola, is a monumental complex of 11 palaces, courtyards and gardens, famed for its intricate peacock mosaics.
On Tour Call Assistance
Pick up & Drop from Selected Zone
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- After booking, client will be connected through our Travel Desk, will take their address( City Limit) and schedule their trip as per given itinerary. Car will be reaching address 10 Mins prior to the trip, authentication no. will shared with the client to begin the trip. After completing trip for the time, we will drop off client to their respective address/hotel/residence(City Limit ).
Departure Point :
AirportsMaharana Pratap Airport Udaipur, NH 76, Dabok, Rajasthan 313022, India
OtherUdaipur, Rajasthan, India
Departure Time :Mini 4/11/2020 - 10/27/2021
Prime (10 Hours) 4/11/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.